OmniView is a free open-source VS extension for Sciter developers.
It provides the HTML editor an area where it shows a preview of your Sciter HTML page:
This Visual Studio extension displays a margin at right of HTML editor with the rendering of the Sciter HTML page you are developing.
It's open-source and source-code demonstrates how you can incorporate a Sciter window inside Visual Studio as a VSIX extension; check it at GitHub.
Shortcuts / How to Use
- CTRL + E + V: enable/disable the viewer margin
- CTRL + E + B: enable/disable the console area
- every time you save your file, viewer reloads the page/.html file
- console area at the bottom of viewer shows Sciter output/error messages (like CSS warnings)
- REPL prompt for inputing TIScript code
- you must enable it in a per-file basis; to do it add the following line at the start of your HTML
<!-- OmniView:on -->
- it is always ON for files named unittest.html