OmniCode v1.2 update can be downloaded here.
Among the enhancements, a new feature is built-in Sciter Docs as a Visual Studio tool window.
Upcoming versions of OmniCode will be getting a new Sciter specific CSS editor, stay tuned.
- New feature: HTML editor context menu has a 'View in Omni' item to open page inside Omni (if installed), shortcut is Ctrl + E + R
- New feature: Sciter Docs tool window at Tools / Other Windows / Sciter Docs, shortcut is Ctrl + E + H
- New feature: F12 in a TIScript API symbol open it's help content in Sciter Docs tool window
- New handy feature: after auto-completing a method, i.e: view.close, you can press TAB and it will complete to view.close -> view.close() (see more about it)
- Intellisense: many improvements in autocompletion from semantic analysis database
- Intellisense: autocompletion is not triggered when current token is a string, stringizer param or a commentary
- Updated type inference rules, see all rules
- Multi-line comments /**/ with 3 lines or more are outline collapsible
- Fix: Semantic analysis of recursive TIScript includes was causing infinite loop